Thursday, September 29, 2011

NO!! Violin Flew Out of Truck! :-(

Me, my sistas and Billy Byrge ("Bobby" from the Ernest movies)
    Ayalin is my violin's new name.  (Aya- "fly swiftly") For the Double Wide Church music video, we were filming a scene of us playing in the back of a truck.  I was hanging on trying not to fall in the back, but then the brakes were hit! I flew backwards without the violin in my hands.  It flew on the asphalt, and I couldn't bear to even look.  Someone picked it up, but, thankfully, it was still in one piece.  There was a large break in the front and on the side. I dropped it by the violin shop today, and the repair man said that it was amazing that my sound post inside did not break.  God was looking out for me because, otherwise, it would probably be unrepairable.  I'm so thankful it did not break completely because I need it this weekend!  It's not everyday my violin takes a hit, but I'm glad it will be bandaged up and will be ready this week!!! It refuses to be shut-up and wants to stay with me a few more years.  I'll keep playin Ayalin as long as she's good to me! -Natalie

No comments: