Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My NEW MANDOLIN!!!!!!

      
        I can't believe I(Natalie) am finally free from my sister's mandolin!   It seems like my little sister could never give me her older sis a hand-me-down, but Nika did somehow manage, of course! Well, the mandolin fits me because it has gold hardware, pearl tuners, and reddish sunburst frame.  I guess that sounds like I'm bragging, but I feel that it is an expression of my PRINCESS nature ha.  Not really, but it is very, very, very beautiful like me.....Of course, I'm kidding again, but it does have alot of fancy, smancy buttons that makes people think that I know what I'm doing anyways!  I'll be banging my head and bouncing my feet a little more on stage now because I'm holding what's MINE.  I feel like I sound like a 3 year old,"MINE, MINE, MINE," but if you own an instrument, you know the joy and appreciation you feel when you pick out and OWN the one that you feel is apart of you.  I would like to thank Godin for the sponsorship, and I can't wait to show it off!!!!!!! 
-Natalie

No comments: